Here's an Example...
Expertly crafted Accessory Dwelling Unit. This sleek and contemporary “Tiny Home” is perfect for your in-law suite, office, guest house, art/yoga studio and more.
Everything has been thought of in this elegant and expertly crafted, engineer-designed space which includes plenty of storage, a separate sleep / work space and a kitchen with room for a small
fridge, tons of counter space for appliances, a deep stainless steel sink, a cool extendable faucet, LED counter lighting, porcelain tile and more. Your guests will feel pampered in this home,
a true retreat, which includes a full-size bath with Grohe fixtures, porcelain tiles and even a copper penny tile floor.
This light-filled space is a unique, not-to-be-missed opportunity to hop on to the Tiny Home craze, easily and quickly add square footage and value to any property.
Call Arthur Anton today at 512.466.1606 for more information.
- 225 square feet, approx 16 ft. x 14 ft.
- Fully air conditioned with all City of Austin utility services
- Open plan: living/bed room and kitchenette with full bath
- Lots of natural light, operable and clerestory windows
- 8' to 9' sloping ceiling height
- Pier and beam foundation [easy transport and re-setting]
- Sturdy 6” stud exterior walls, 16” o.c.
- Long-lasting galvalume metal roof
- James Hardie, fiber-cement siding
- Utility connections and/or distribution: water, sewer, electric, gas, cable
- Spray-foam insulation [R-35 attic/roof; R-20 walls, R-21 closed-cell floor]
- High-efficiency Mitsubishi mini-split heat pump [super-quiet, super-efficient]
- Rinnai on-demand “tankless” water heater, exterior
- Low-E, argon-filled, insulated glass windows and entry door
- LED lighting
- Ceiling fan w/ wall-mounted speed control
Additional Interior Finishes/Features:
- Full-size bathroom and shower
- Porcelain tile shower, bath vanity top, and kitchen counter top
- Grohe bath fixtures
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with high-arc pre-rinse faucet
- Brazilian cherry engineered hardwood floor
- LED under-cabinet kitchen counter lighting
- Electric-Gas cooktop connections
- Large open living space [approx. 13’ x 8’]
- Kitchenette-Entry space [approx. 8’ x 7’]